Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where does your hope come from?


I just finished an interview with someone asking my husband and I about the story of Kaylee, our daughter. Before I went, I thought I was mentally prepared...thought about what I would say, talked to my husband about it, even jotted a few notes down. But of course, when the spotlight was on, some of it just flew out the window. I hate that. I want to be more intentional about being able to tell my story and explain to others what God has truly done in my life. The Bible tells us we are always to be prepared to give an answer for the hope that we have. I had an answer, but it could have been better. More meaningful...less cliche. I need to be better prepared for that. I want to be better prepared. Are you prepared? What would you say to someone who asked you where your hope comes from?

No comments:

Post a Comment